Employee Grade: N2
Reporting to: CEO
Nature of Duty: Full time
Purpose of Position: Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, develop and plan Human Resource Function of the Hospital as per the organizational structure.
- Manpower planning
- Recruitment & selection
- Training & development
- Wages and salary administration
- Employee relations
- Compensation & benefits
- Retirement and resignation
- Record keeping (employee personal file, appointments etc)
- Employee performance and appraisal
- Employee Satisfaction
- Employee grievance redressal.
- Employee welfare
- Payroll and benefits
- Legal compliance
- Safety and risk management.
- Review and develop HR policies and procedure for all the above function and oversee the implementation of and compliance with all such policies.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource laws e.g. minimum wages act, provident fund act etc.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with MBA in HR
Experience: 7-8 years
Skills/ attributes required:
- Good computer skills
- Good knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Knowledge related to statutory HR-related regulations
- Well-groomed and pleasing personality
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Coordination and networking skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.